Random Corner Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Corner Gaming

The Ultimate Forum for the Ultimate Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Larxene's Transformation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Larxene's Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Larxene's Transformation   Larxene's Transformation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:58 pm

This is my first fanfic, so I hope you like it Very Happy
------------
Chapter 1: Kitty Kola
------------
"At last!" Vexen shouted, "The Feline Juice is complete! With this I can -"
"Vexen~!" Larxene interrupted while running through the lab.
"You got any soda? The vending machine downstairs is empty."
Sighing, Vexen handed her the vial of pink bubbling liquid.
"PINK soda?!"
The scientist smiled and nodded, "It's something I bought when I went to a world called 'Earth'... I think it was called Kitty Kola, or something like that."
Ignoring Vexen's story, she just shrugged and drank half of the vial.
"Mmm... Tastes like warm milk!"
Vexen stared in disbelief at what he was seeing; there was fur growing on Larxene's arms!
Oh, she's gonna kill me when she finds out what I've done to her...! He thought.
"Thanks Vex!" Larxene said smiling. As she started walking out of the lab, Vexen noticed the tail trying to force it's way through Larxene's jeans.
"Please-don't-please-don't-please-don't" -RIIIP!- "... Damn"
"Hm? You say something Vex?" "Uh... N-no, I was just uh..." He stuttered.
Chuckling, Larxene said "You were staring at my butt weren't you?" "Heh, busted..." Vexen replied, sweat dripping down his face.
Larxene exited the lab, not realizing she was slowly changing.
"Goodbye cool world..." Vexen sighed as he slumped into his chair.

Last edited by Goimez on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomcorner.forumotion.com
Chaser
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Chaser

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Larxene's Transformation   Larxene's Transformation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:31 pm

I lolīd.

Anyways, your writing style is good, but make the chapters larger, and maybe a little more detailed, other than that, is good 8D.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaderhideaway.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male

PostSubject: Chapter 2: An Unfamiliar Reflection   Larxene's Transformation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:26 pm

------------
Chapter 2: An Unfamiliar Reflection
------------
The lounge on Castle Oblivion hardly ever changed, Xigbar was losing another bet with Luxord, Demyx was tuning his guitar and Axel still failing to play Through The Fire and The Flames on Expert...
"Hi guys!" Larxene walked in, and everything went silent.
She looked around, wondering what everyone was staring at.
"What? Have I got something on my face?"
She felt around her face to see if there was anything that shouldn't be there, narrowly missing the whiskers that sprouted on her way to the lounge.
"So hot..." Zexion muttered, dropping his naughty magazine to the floor "Shut up, you perv!" Roxas snapped.
Larxene, still curious walked over to the mirror. Nobody tried to stop her, they were too busy watching Larxene's ears change.
As she looked into the mirror, someone else looked back...
"I..." She stared at her reflection. "I'm a -..."
Lost for words, Larxene burst into tears
"I DON'T WANNA BE A KITTY!!!" She screamed as her nose and mouth became more catlike.
Axel ran towards the crying kitty and tried to comfort her.
"Shh... We'll try to get this mess sorted out, I'm sure Vexen will have something that can change you back the way you were" He whispered
"VEXEN?! NO! NOT HIM!! HE'S THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!" Larxene shouted, not knowing the only thing the people surrounding her could hear, was just "MEOW!!"
------------
My stories aren't really long, but I get bored when I have to write miles of text
By the way, yes, Demyx has a guitar. There's an interesting story behind that, but it's only 3 lines long XD
Back to top Go down
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Larxene's Transformation   Larxene's Transformation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 pm

------------
Chapter 3: Painful Ending
------------
As Axel and Larxene walked down the empty corridor, Axel started to sing.
♪Feel the magic, hear the roar,
Thundercats are loose!♪
Hearing this put a smile on Larxene's furry face, but it didn't distract her from what was happening.
"AAAAGH!!" Larxene's spine cracked
'I don't wanna, I don't wa-AAGH!' Still screaming, she doubled over in pain as her backbones reshaped themselves.
"Ugh, I think I'm gonna puke!" Axel stated, he opened the nearest window, leaned out and vomited, not realising Marluxia was standing in the garden just below.
'Okay... I think that's it' Larxene thought, she was now a full kitten. Crawling out of her coat, Axel wiped his mouth and opened the door.
The whole organization was in the lab, with Marluxia standing at the back picking chunks of Axel's breakfast out of his hair.
Before Axel could ask what everyone was doing there, Roxas explained.
"We all heard Larxene screaming, even so we teleported here to find out what the noise was about"
"Now..." Vexen said, holding a new blue potion.
"Now to put this thing to the test!"
He poured the thick substance into a small dish then put the dish on the floor.
"Drink up!"
The kitty purred as she lapped up the potion. She started to grow, her tail worked it's way back into her spine and her fur slowly dissappeared
Axel jumped with joy "I'm gonna have my girlfriend back, YAY!"
"I worked out most of the kinks, so you shouldn't feel a thing" Vexen added casually
"Great!" Larxene replied with a grin
She was now back to her normal human self, but everyone was staring at her again
"What?! You never seen a girl's body before?" Not realizing her voice was now deeper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larxene's Transformation   Larxene's Transformation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larxene's Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Corner Gaming :: Interests & Hobbies :: Creativity Corner-
Jump to: