Random Corner Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Corner Gaming

The Ultimate Forum for the Ultimate Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Username Changes/Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Username Changes/Requests Empty
PostSubject: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 am

1. You can only have 1 username change. Past that, you cannot change back. And if someone takes your username, tough. There are very rare occasions when we give users 2 changes.

2. We will be keeping a list in this thread for users changing their names, so no fooling us. =P

3. Please post your current username and then the username you would like us to change it to. Try not to post anything else other than that.
Username:
Desired Username:

Anyone getting name change: if you're having problems with logging in after changing your name, press 'Forgot Your Password?' and type your username and e-mail address. You'll get a new password to login, after successful login, change it to a new one that you remember. (the forum makes 4568nvwe4 type passwords those difficult to remember)
Thank you.

----
Changes given to:
TKM

Last edited by Goimez on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://randomcorner.forumotion.com
TKM

TKM

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 am

You know. I just noticed this, but you can change it by yourself... lol...
Back to top Go down
Chaser
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Chaser

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:12 am

TKM, The Nameswapper wrote:
You know. I just noticed this, but you can change it by yourself... lol...

*Facepalm* Donīt worry, I already disabled it Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaderhideaway.darkbb.com/portal.htm
TKM

TKM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:04 am

Okay. Well could you change my name back?
Username: TKM, The Nameswapper
Desired Username: TKM
Back to top Go down
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:16 am

Done :3
Back to top Go down
TKM

TKM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:04 am

Oh, by the way. Anyone getting name change: if you're having problems with logging in after changing your name, press Forgot Your Password? and type your username and e-mail address. You'll get a new password to login, after successful login, change it to a new one that you remember. (the forum makes 4568nvwe4 type passwords those difficult to remember)
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Goimez
Admin
Admin
Goimez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:06 am

TKM wrote:
Oh, by the way. Anyone getting name change: if you're having problems with logging in after changing your name, press Forgot Your Password? and type your username and e-mail address. You'll get a new password to login, after successful login, change it to a new one that you remember. (the forum makes 4568nvwe4 type passwords those difficult to remember)
Thank you.
Thanks for the info :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Username Changes/Requests   Username Changes/Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Username Changes/Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Corner Gaming :: Off Topic :: Forum Assistance-
Jump to: